3-Sided Fitted "Over-the-Top" Covers
This DoorWorks 3-Sided Fitted "Over-the-Top" Golf Cart Cover is made to fit each cart perfectly and is available 2 great fabrics (Vinyl or Sunbrella SDA Canvas)
This is the best 3-Sided Cover on the market and is designed for almost all EZGO, Club Car and Yamaha Golf Carts with golf set up, rear facing seat or utility box. See below for all available models.
- Fast installation – no tools required!
- No need to remove the windshield to install the cover
- Dual zipper access to golf clubs and lower golf bag compartments
- Optional – Lower WindSeal protection (Upper is included)
- Curved zippered door openings for easier entry and exit from the cart
- Straightback designs for each cart model – perfect for utility boxes or rear facing seats
- Made from high quality materials that you expect from DoorWorks
- Last but not least – a 3-Year Warranty
Fabric and Color Options
Choose from two great fabric options: Marine Grade Vinyl and Sunbrella SDA Canvas.
Sunbrella: Jet Black and Wheat
Marine Grade Vinyl: Tan and Black
Great for Rear Facing Seats and Utility Boxes
The Straightback option provides a tight seal for the driver and passenger on carts with Rear Facing seats or Utility Boxes.
Covers the Golf Bags and Clubs
The DoorWorks 3-Sided Fitted "Over-the-Top" Cover will enclose the golf bags, clubs and sweater baskets.
Choose the Regular / Golf Style for this configuration.
This will include the 2 U-Shaped Zippers for each access to golf bag and clubs.
Enclosures by Cart Type:
- Club Car Precedent / Onward / Tempo
- Club Car Precedent / Onward / Tempo – Straightback
- Club Car DS 2000+
- Club Car DS 2000+ -- Straightback
- EZGO TXT (1994-2013)
- EZGO TXT (1994-2013) – Straightback
- EZGO TXT (2014+)
- EZGO TXT (2014+) – Straightback
- EZGO RXV
- EZGO RXV – Straightback
- Yamaha Drive & Drive 2
- Yamaha Drive & Drive 2 – Straightback
Versatile Curved Doors
The Curved Door opens wide for easy entry and exit.
When the enclosure is not needed the doors and back panels can be rolled up and stored under the valance.